Event Cancellation & Substitution Policies
The California Self Storage Association understands that sometimes our members are unable to attend events they have per-registered for due to circumstances beyond their control. The below policy has been made to insure that all of our prospective attendees are treated equally and is the CSSA's official approach to attendee cancellations for all of our events.
Event Cancellation by CSSA
The CA Self Storage Association (CSSA) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If the CSSA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, the CSSA has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 30 business days before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $50 service fee per transaction.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.***
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment or returned via check.
These above policies apply to all CSSA Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
***No refund will be granted for cancellations after the 30 day mark.
Event Substitution Policies
If you register and then are unable to attend, you may send someone in your place at no additional charge. Notify the CSSA registrar in writing as far in advance of the conference as possible.
Non Sponsor Attendee Policies
The California Self Storage
Association strives to treat all of our industry vendors with respect and asks that they do the same. Non Sponsor Vendor attendees are asked not to promote their business with flyers or other hand outs at CSSA events as it is unfair to those vendors who have opted to sponsor in an effort to support our association and industry. Without our sponsors, we would not be able to put on the level of events our members have become accustom to. If you would like to put your membership to good use and promote your company at our events, please contact Erin King about sponsorship opportunities at 909.912.1962 or view or current Sponsorship Opportunities HERE