Next Level Sales & Service Training
Including practice sessions with expert feedback
Presented by Carol Mixon, SkilCheck Services
TUESDAY & THURSDAY
october 24 & 26, 2023
Morning Session: 10:00AM - 11:30AM (PST)
Please see below for afternoon registration
If you prefer the afternoon session from 2:00PM - 3:30PM (PST) -
Click HERE for afternoon registration
$99 - CSSA Members
$159 - Non-CSSA Members
(price includes 90-minute sessions on both, October 24 & 26 - including instruction, take-aways, and role-playing)
Next Level Sales and Service Training program will provide self-storage sales staff with strategic tools, training, content, and storage knowledge to drive telephone and onsite sales for self storage businesses. More than your typical sales training, “next level” program will engage the attendees, analyze and improve the sales process from beginning to end. Each participant will have a chance to work on their sales presentation with expert guidance, and observe others too. Practice real-time with other storage associates and receive tips from experts.
Learn what to say, and what not to say – quick and efficient sales
- Discover the importance of first impressions, body language, and how to close a sale without being pushy
- Gain new Ideas for customer retention, including outstanding service after move-in
- This is a rare opportunity to practice and be coached by industry experts!
Training Target (Audience)
Owners, plan to send your managers and front-line salespeople to this self storage-specific training.
Keep in mind:
- Every dollar invested in sales training returns $29 in revenue
- High performing salespeople are twice as likely to rent space over the phone or in-person as low performing ones
- Great sales training increases an individual’s performance by an average of 20%
- Distinguish your business from your competitors by identifying sales and service growth opportunities for your managers!
Unique Training Format
- This training includes two (2) separate, 90-minute sessions (one price for both)
- October 24 - phone sales; October 26 - onsite sales
- Each session includes instruction with take-ways and breakout sessions
- Registrations will be limited to 24 so we can break into small groups of 3 each where every attendee will have the opportunity to put these skills into practice though interactive role-playing
Presented by Carol Mixon of SkilCheck with over 35 years’ experience consulting and helping self-storage operators and managers succeed. Specializing in self-storage management and employee training, her teaching techniques have set the industry standard.
SPACE IS LIMITED - REGISTER TODAY!
Interested in Sponsoring? Click HERE for details
Thank you to our Sponsors:
1. The email you use to register will be the email where all information is sent.
2. FOR CSSA MEMBERS: In order to receive the member registration rate, please be sure to log in to your membership. If you don't, the system does not recognize you as a member and you will not have access to the member rate.
3. The Zoom link for this presentation will be sent out the day before the presentation and again on the morning of the presentation - It will be sent to the email that was used for registration (see #1).