1. Partial Payment Receipt on a Liened Space* - This letter informs Occupants that their partial payment has been received, specifies the remaining balance owed, lets them know that partial payments do not stop the lien process, and that fees will continue to accrue until the balance is paid in full or the property has been sold. *The CSSA does not recommend accepting partial payments
2. Facility Receipt of Legal Documents - This form is to be filled out upon facilities receipt of legal documents from past or present Occupants.
3. Occupant Release and Conveyance - This form is to be filled out (along with a Rental Agreement in new Occupants name) when a current Occupant would like to release unit responsibilities and rights by transferring their existing unit and all items inside the unit to someone else's name. Both parties must be present.
4. Corporate Resolution/Authorization Company Trustee Agreement - This form is to be completed in conjunction with a Renal Agreement where the officer of the Company will not be available to execute the Rental Agreement. This form is best used for sales representatives and other associates renting a unit on behalf of their employer/company.
5. Occupant Release of Interest - This form states that the facility has accepted a full or partial payment from the Occupant to settle their debt owed and that the Occupant is either releasing their interest in the unit and all items stored within so that the facility may dispose of it in any manner they see fit OR the Occupant is agreeing to remove all items from the unit, restore it to its original state and vacate the premises within the agreed upon amount of time.
6. Occupant Change of Address Form - This form is to be filled out and signed by Occupants when changing any contact information in order to avoid miscommunications or unauthorized changes in Occupant information.
CSSA always recommends that you have an attorney review your forms prior to use especially if you make any changes or additions.