Spare a Little for Charity Storage
Grab a buddy and join us in this fun-filled bowling tournament to help Charity Storage support causes across the nation through storage auctions. Kick-off your conference at Spare a Little for Charity Storage — opening night during "Night Cap Networking" in The Meritage Crush Lounge.
How it Works:
- Teams of two (2) people; Space is limited! (maximum of 24 teams)
- Each team will bowl a Qualifying Round for a chance to qualify for the finals
- Top 6 teams with total combined pins from the Qualifying Round move on to the Final Round
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams (based on total pins) - prizes listed below
- Perfection is hard to achieve, especially in sports. Any individual from any team who scores a perfect score will be given a $100 Visa gift card and entered into a separate raffle.
- Best Team Score: Each player on team gets $300 from Southwest Airlines
- 2nd Place Team: Each player on team gets a $200 Visa Gift Card
- 3rd Place Team: Each player gets a $100 Apple Gift Card
- Bonus: 300 Game
*Perfection is hard to achieve, especially in sports. Any individual from any team who scores a perfect score will be given a $50 VISA gift card and entered a separate raffle for another prize (likely be a $250 Amazon Gift Card).
Help us raise funds with a little healthy competition to expand storage operators' capacity to support the charities that matter most to their local communities. And importantly, causes that are close to their hearts.
Registration: $200 per team/$100 per player
About Charity Storage
The official charity of the self storage industry, Charity Storage is an independent 501(c)3 that helps operators utilize self storage auctions to raise money for charitable causes. Participating facilities establish donation drop-off centers at their storage facilities and work hard to engage their community to collect donations and raise funds for local non-profits through their storage auctions. 90% of all funds raised are distributed to qualifying charitable organizations (60% to the charity chosen by the operator/facility; 20% to Kure It Cancer Research; and 10% to the Self Storage Association Foundation (SSAF) Scholarship Program).
Operators online with StorageTreasures.com can opt-in via their account dashboard today and start selling charity units immediately (all auction fees waved for charity units). To learn more about the program or sign up, contact Charity Storage today.