CSSA Owner/Operator Peer Networking Discussion
What is PAGA and How is it Going to Effect Me?
By Jennifer Lutz, Esq. – Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
This is a FREE event for CSSA Members Only!
Registration is Required
What is PAGA (Private Attorneys General Act)?
- How is this going to affect me?
- It’s only for the large firms, right? Wrong – it could affect anyone!
Find out about this law, how to watch for warning signs, what steps you should take if a PAGA action is filed, and what to do to mitigate the outcome.
Navigating PAGA: Unraveling California’s Private Attorneys General Act for Employers
Join us for an insightful PAGA presentation.
Discover the intricacies of this significant labor law, as employment attorney Jennifer Lutz breaks down its implications, enforcement procedures, compliance requirements, and recent developments. Gain an understanding of how PAGA impacts employers and learn practical strategies to navigate its complexities effectively, ensuring fair workplaces and informed decision-making.
Don't Miss Out - Register Today!
CSSA's Peer Power Hour: An open discussion among fellow self storage owners and operators. Your opportunity to ask questions, talk about today's challenges, and share your knowledge/experience. Don't miss out on this unique networking event!
About the presenter- Jennifer Lutz
Jennifer N. Lutz focuses her practice on employment litigation and
counseling. Jennifer represents California’s employers in
all aspects of employment disputes in state and federal court,
and before administrative and government agencies. Jennifer
has successfully litigated disputes involving issues of discrimination,
wrongful termination, harassment, retaliation, and both individual
and class/representative wage and hour claims.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Click HERE for Details
Thank you to our Sponsor:
Helpful Registration Notes
1. The email you use to register will be the email where all information is sent.
2. FOR CSSA MEMBERS: In order to receive the member registration rate, please be sure to log in to your membership. If you don't, the system does not recognize you as a member and you will not have access to the member rate.
3. The Zoom link for this presentation will be sent out the day before the presentation and again on the morning of the presentation - It will be sent to the email that was used for registration (see #1).